Friday, November 4, 2011

I am slacking, but what kind of procrastinator would I be if I didn't

So soon I plan to start posting true hero stories on a regular basis.  I want to share the stories of our marines and their families and what it is really like to live the military life.  Most people know it is tough, some think it's ideal, and yet others think it is so far from their reality that it doesn't affect them.  I want to share personal stories, some may be hard to read, hard to believe, or hard to imagine, but they are reality.  They are the day to day lives of real people, and without them we would not live the lives we have.  So you can be anti violence, anti guns, or even anti military but if you felt closer to those affected most I'm sure you would have a change of heart.  I know first hand since I used to fit all of those categories.  But I have learned soldiers are just ordinary people like you and me.  And their families work harder than any others to make the life you know as normal, well, normal.  My story will come next, please follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment